The list of Universities in Orissa offering Distance Education is given below:
- Berhampur University, Berhampur
- Biju Patnaik University of Technology (BPUT), Rourkela
- Fakir Mohan University (FMU), Balasore, Orissa
- Fakir Mohan University Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education (FMU-DDCE), Balasore, Orissa
- National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
- National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
- North Orissa University, Mayurbhanj
- KIIT University, Bhubaneswar
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Sambalpur University, Sambalpur
- Siksha O Anusandhan University, Bhubaneshwar, Orissa
- Sri Jagannath Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Puri
- Utkal University, Bhubaneswar
- Utkal University - Directorate of Distance & Continuing Education, Bhubaneswar
- Utkal University of Culture, Bhubaneswar
Its a great opportunity for the students to learn online without attending the traditional classes. The utkal university distance education offers the students to learn at there home without giving extra time for coming in the classes at regular basis. So that they can work while learning. Thanks for this good post.
ReplyDeleteHi, I really appreciate your blog. Great!!!!!!!!!! This blog is really instructive. I would like to know more about this.
ReplyDeleteb tech colleges in bhubaneswar
engineering colleges in bhubaneswar
Hi, I really appreciate your blog. Great!!!!!!!!!! This blog is really instructive. I would like to know more about this.
ReplyDeletedistance engineering colleges in bhubaneswar
distance engineering colleges in orissa